COTTONCLUBSHOP – headquarters in MONZA – is legitimated to process personal details as far as services and activities related to this website are concerned. COTTONCLUBSHOP can process customer personal details given as per existing laws. Please visit this section periodically in order to check if any relevant law has changed.
COTTONCLUBSHOP guarantees to all customers that personal data processing is strictly related to website services, management and order processing. Collected data will never be spread or communicated. All personal data will be processed either with paper or electronic supports always in accordance with existing laws for the purposes that will be specified each time.
The user exercise his rights as per Art. 7 of Legal Decree 196/2003 (its essential content present here below) as far as personal data processing is concerned; the user has the right without delay from the person responsible of personal data processing:
1. to get the confirmation of the existence of his personal data, even if not yet processed, and the confirmation about these data, their origin and the purposes to which the processing is targeted. This request can be renewed after not less than 90 days except in case of specific reasons;
2. to get the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous data or the block of data in case they are used in violation of a law; this concerns all data, even those whose preservation is not related to the purposes for which they have been collected and then used;
3. to get the update, the correction and, if required, the addition of data;
4. to get the declaration that operations 2 and 3 above listed and their contents are communicated to those who had previously been informed about these data except in case this operation is not possible or I implies the use of means not proportional to the defended right;
5. to oppose completely or partially, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his personal data even if pertaining to the purpose of their collection;
5. to oppose completely or partially to the processing of his personal data when used for commercial information or advertising mailing or direct sale or market data researches or interactive commercial communications and to be informed by the person responsible for personal data processing about the possibility to exercise this right free not later than the moment in which these data are spread.